Audrina Patridge: "I'm in the Best Shape of My Life"



What a difference three weeks can make!
After beginning rehearsals for Dancing With the Stars in August, Audrina Patridge says she's feeling stronger than ever.
"I would say I'm in the best shape of my life," Patridge, 25, told UsMagazine.com Tuesday night. "Dancing is so different than going to the gym. I'm going to be so sad when it's over!"
The Hills alum -- who has always been slender -- is already embracing her newer, more athletic figure.
"I feel more toned and more defined for sure," she said. "I have maintained my weight, but I'm really, really defining my muscles and toning up."
After David Hasselhoff was the first star sent packing Tuesday night, Patridge says she's looking forward to proving herself again next Monday.
"I am excited!" she told Us. "I have so much energy!"
Added her partner, Tony Dovolani: "Everyone forgets the pros are just as invested in this whole thing! We've spent three weeks together having a blast, and I really didn't want it all to be taken away tonight."
credit - Us Weekly
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.