Tugba & Théo - Rue Berger - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Tugba
I am a Fashion Student.
I wear a vintage Jacket DRALON found in Turkey.
Black Plastic Shoes.
Black stretch pants-Legging.
Bag ?
Perfume: "Allure" by CHANEL.
Fashion is a to escape from daily life.
My look is practical and happy.
I love white color. I hate bad faith.
If I had 1000€, I would buy ELIFE sneakers made to measure !
My message to the world: Watch 2012 with maya calendar.

Théo
I work as a Ready to wear corner store assistant.
My shirt is by H&M.
Jeans by D-SQUARED.
Belt & Shoes by D&G.
Watch by AUDEMARS PIGUET.
Perfume: "L'Homme" by YSL.
Fashion is to express yourself.
My look is trendy.
I love Zidane. I don't like hypocrisy.
If I had 1000€. I would buy Sneakers and jeans by
D-SQUARED & D&G !
My message to the world: Love Fashion !

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.