Louis Vuitton Christmas Box

I started decorating today for the Holidays because Jeff and I are hosting Thanksgiving this year for the very first time. I was so happy when I received this e-mail containing a pic of the amazing Louis Vuitton Christmas Chest. Crafted out of materials that are used in a regular trunk, it is made extra special because it contains an array of hand blown ornaments. No doubt they would become family keepsakes to those who would own such a treasure since there are only five of them that were made by the LV Asnieres workshop. I wonder if the workshops in the North Pole would be able to make me one for me. Hmmm...I guess that's not a good idea since LV might sue Santa. Oh well. Let the Holidays begin! Merry Christmas!!! LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.