Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Lambskin Gloves

Hi Louis Vuitton Lover,

thanks for giving me the pleasure reading your blog. I check it daily and
I enjoy your posts!

Please, allow me to ask you one question, maybe you can help me out.

When I take a look at the LV site and I go to the Men's section and Men's
bags I see a picture of a guy wearing leather gloves with cuffs in Damier style.

I can't find these gloves in the catalogue, can you tell me more about them?
I just Lvoe them!

dear regards and keep up the great work!

Wim from Holland
Well, Wim, first of all, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog. It's always a pleasure to receive correspondence from LVoers in other countries. As for your question, the Men's FW 2009 2010 Catalogue describes them as Lambskin Gloves. The item code is MP0650 and they cost $US970. Just call your local LV boutique and I'm sure they can help locating one for you in your area. Once again, thanks for writing in and if you do get them, send a pic my way. They are fabulous and you have quite an eye.
LVoe it!!!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.