Post Thanksgiving LVook See & Chester See



After the Holiday Festivities, Arjay and I decided to meet up to scour the Black Friday leftover sales. Of course, stopping at LV resulted in us being shown the new Epi Electrique, a patent version of an old classic. We saw the Neo Pont-Neuf, Iena and Alma. I'm still on the fence about this latest addition to the core collection. It kinda feels too platicy for me.
That wasn't the highlight of our excursion though because barely had we stepped out of the boutique when we saw Disney 365 Host, Chester See. I know that he is a tween idol but I didn't care, I needed a pic with him!!! Besides he's half-Filipino!






Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.