Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2009


Since Spring is well under way into Summer, it's now time for us to look ahead for the Pre-Fall Collection. Inspired by the 1940's, Marc Jacobs has created for us softer silhouttes and subdued colors that will match the mood of the season. See previous post. For now, I want to focus on the large city bag that was featured. Crafted from suede and patent leather that is embossed with the monogram flowers, it comes in fawn and dark brown; plus the Monogram Canvas version with gold metallic calfskin trim. I think it's a perfect drawstring bag. The square strap holder detail is a nice touch and I LVoe that it is footed. Dare I hope that this would have an affordable price tag. The size seems ample enough to lug the daily essentials but I am not too wild about the tassels though I know that it could grow on me in time. I am assuming that the release of this bag would be sometime in late summer. All in all, LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.