From my Blog Friends with LVoe

It has been awhile since I posted pics from my Blog Friends who come and read and are inspired to send their photos. I try my best to space them apart, but today I want to dedicate this post to all of you who are kind enough to take the time and effort to send me some LVoe. Thank you! Maraming salamat po! Keep 'em coming!!!


LVoe from South Korea; sisters Jimin and Jiin with their respective "National Bag".

AzianPrince's vast collection. LVoe the shoes!!!


April surrounded by LVs

Cin C and her LVoely Collection.

Abstract and his Vuitton Scarf



Richard and his Damier Travel Collection plus a pic of him and his fabulous Graphite Tadao




Angela and her Damier Azur Speedy 35

Adonis and his first LV bag, the classic Speedy in monogram canvas

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.