Divas 4 Divas

As a Valentine present to Jeff, I got us tickets to see the four "Divas" of the Philippines: Pops Fernandez, Kuh Ledesma, Zsa Zsa Padilla and of course Miss Regine Velasquez, my all time favourite Philippine singer. Here's a pic of who all went just before the doors opened.
As soon as the four of them came out, I immediately noticed the shoes. They are from Louis Vuitton's Spring Summer 2009 Collection. Each of them, except Kuh was wearing a pair. Zsa Zsa was actually wearing the Spicy Sandal I featured last month. These are the best shots that my point and shoot camera can take:



The night progressed with a lot of popular Philippine and English songs that took me back to my life back home. The fashions were amazing with glittering gowns and fine ensembles that could vie for any Red Carpet that the US can dish out.


Singer, song-writer Martin Nievera made a guest appearance and sang several tunes as the ladies changed outfits. He also added to the comic relief.

And then all of a sudden they had a skit about how they equate the LVoe of a man on how much Louis Vuitton he could give them among other brands. Here's Martin presenting his ex-wife, Pops, her Manhattan PM.

The night ended beautifully with a robust number of sappy love songs like "My Heart Will Go On" and "Butterfly".
To cap it all off, Jeff & I jostled with hundreds of Filipinos for our meet and greet and even though I look like a bus just hit me with my neck all gone and my face flattened, I still garnered praises for my Queen Mara from the Divas. Amidst the turmoil here are their comments:

Regine: "Puwede bang akin na lang Louis Vuitton mo?!" as she grabbed it to herself with an OPEN MARKER!!! (Can I have you Louis Vuitton?!) Zsa Zsa to Jeff who's my official photographer: "You look very familiar to me." I had to tell Zsa Zsa: "No, no, he's my Jewish Partner". Zsa Zsa: "Did you see our shoes at the opening act. Why don't they give us Louis Vuitton's like your bag?" Kuh: She didn't care.

Pops: " I love your bag."



Martin: Clueless that I was carrying Louis

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.