Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2009-2010

Style.com has released their Accesory Report for Fall Winter 2009-2010 and guess what?! Vuitton pieces abound. LVoe it!!! Big thanks to CrazyForLV. Paillettes Alma ~ I'm really LVoeing this bag-in-a-bag thing that is going on. Add the fact that this latest interpretation of the monogram is to die for. The rivets and chain reminds me of two other Fashion House icons (GG & CC), though.
Biseta Bag ~ Just LVooking at the pic, one can appreciate the craftmanship that went into this bag. I believe that this was the highlight of Marc's Louis Vuitton Show. Truly Bag Couture!
Gosh, these necklaces remind me of my elementary school art projects, but definitely with much more style.

Those are LOOOONNGGG boots!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.