Blast from the Past: Vernis Fleurs Barrel Bag

With all the Spring Summer stuff coming out soon, I thought of featuring one from the LV archives. The Spring Summer 2000 Barrel Bag from the Vernis Fleurs Collection looks to me like a small Keepall. Unfortunately, since this was released way before I got into LV, I really can't tell you much about it. I would like to know the dimensions of this wonderful piece at least. So LVoe Readers, help me out!!! Here's a close-up of the Fleurs Lexington from Fashionphile so we can appreciate more the look of this Vernis from the past. She mentions by the way that the Barrel Bag does indeed look like a "Keepall from the front but has a round end like a Papillon or Bedford."

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.