Ready for take off! Flight LV is on its way!


Well, I didn't go to LV's Valentine cocktail reception tonite because we decided to stay in and have a few friends over for chicken adobo and repolyo. But my SA called me, sweet girl that she is, to inform me that they received the first of the Flight Paname Collection. She had a Zippy and passport cover available but she discouraged me from buying any from this collection because there is a certain "odor" that emanates from the said pieces. I guess it's how they treat the leather or something. I have yet to see it in real time so I will update y'all. I am really LVoeing the yellow!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.