Hot Sexy Thigh High Spandex Stockings for Weekend Partying

Boy!!! My hot sexy thigh high spandex stockings were the hit of the party.






Thigh High Spandex

Stockings

Shorts


These super sexy - hot cotton spandex thigh high stockings with lace see through straps and black cotton spandex booty shorts with back lace tie strings are really, really super hot and sexy.


I love the tight fit of spandex on my bare skin and the coolness of cotton next to my skin.



This outfit created a solid super sexy foundation for my weekend partying.


It was hot, but in my spandex thigh high hose and see through booty shorts - I made things even hotter.


Tags:



,

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.