Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alas, after such a long wait, the sixth and sadly penultimate Harry Potter book is finally out. I rushed out at 9am and rushed home to read it, (the book started selling at 7am but I probably wouldn't have been able to wake up after only 3.5hrs of sleep so decided against buying the book at 7am.) I looked ridiculously chirpy on the quiet Sat. morning streets (in my nautical-inspired outfit and Prada bag,) while swinging my Harry Potter bag.

So after hiding with The Half-blood Prince in my room for 7 hrs, I'm now feeling a mixture of feelings: excitement, familarity, sadness, disappointment and finally, anticipation. I'm not going to give anything away, but the characters are certainly growing up and taking on more distinctive roles -some good some bad. Even though Rowling says that a lot is revealed in this book, I say only some things are, and there are a lot of other subjects talked about in the book that just makes me wonder more about them. And unfortunately, some leaked out rumours about the book's plot were true afterall.

The only thoughts in my head now are oh gosh, how long are they going make us wait for the seventh book, and oh no, that's going to be the last one. *Sniff* Meanwhile, I'm off to reread the book again.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.