Hot Mesh and Chain Bikini - Flowers for 4th

Only a few more hours to the holiday get away.






Mesh and Chain
Bikini


I'm all ready packed and counting down the hours.

I put together some of my sexiest outfits.


Like this really sexy silver chain bikini.

Chains are hot and this bikini outfit is really smoking.


Just love how the chains and white mesh capture the sunlight.

This hot, provocative, daring and revealing
mesh and chain bikini is just the right outfit to stand out from the crowd.

Who needs fireworks, I really sparkle in this outfit.



4th of July Bouquet

Boy - the staff just knows I love the smell of fresh flowers.






Red, White and Blue
Flora Basket



Red, white and blue - what more could you ask for in a 4th of July floral array.


I just love the White Asiatie Lilies, Blue Belladonna and Red Carnations it really adds a festive look.
Great look, great smell, great flower delivery.



And, since I do not have a green thumb, they found some great articles on how to
Revive Your Wilted Flowers
and Flower Care Tips.



Thanks staff.



Tags:




, , , , , ,

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.