As the Battleship world premiere tour continues, so does Brooklyn Decker and Rihanna's whirlwind showcase of red-carpet style. So far, we've seen them donning luxe evening creations from the likes of Giambattista Valli, Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney, Emilio Pucci, and last night, the chic duo donned gorgeous long white dresses for the LA premiere. Brooklyn chose an ultraromantic Christian Dior strapless gown, complete with tiered ruffles at the bodice, a sheer floor-skimming skirt, and peachy-hued Giuseppe Zanotti heels. Meanwhile, Rihanna channeled her inner vixen in a modern white, cowl-neckline Adam Selman number and sleek Manolo Blahnik sandals, choosing to show off some leg via one thigh-high slit. Now that you've got the facts — whose white dress ensemble wins your best dressed vote?
- TRENDING PYJAMAS
- The Cinema Society & Shiseido With Grey Goose Hos...
- H&M WaterAid 2012 | H&M for Water Collection
- Club Monaco Fall 2012 Collection
- Donna Karan Fall 2012 Shoe Collection
- Anne Hathaway Shops & Celebrates Valentino's Birth...
- Surfer, Skater, Chola, Star
- Wherever He Goes, The Fashion Set Follows
- Brooklyn vs. Rihanna in a White Gown Showdown — Wh...
- Styling Workshop: 15 Spring Wardrobe Essentials, O...
- His Range Is Rio
- Giving New Meaning To The Term “Treasure Chest”
- Fun at Brighton Pier
- Watch Fashion Style Watches Women Trends 2012
- Textiles: Global Tracking Beyond Google
- Dress Coding: Bridal Shower Attire
- Fashion Trend of the Month for May 2012 - Natural ...
- Bella Bleu Fashion Show Fundraiser on May 5, 2012
- SKINGRAFT 2012 Collection Fashion Show at the Gen...
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (3321)
- ► 2010 (1950)
- ► 2009 (1601)
- ► 2008 (1636)
- ► 2007 (724)
- ► 2006 (378)
- ► 2005 (459)