On the Way to Paradise Cove

This Saturday the weather was beautiful so Emil and I decided to go Paradise Cove in Malibu. Paradise Cove is a wonderful place right on the beach, famous for great sea food, breathtaking sunsets and ice cold beer! Our fiends introduced us to this little heaven and we can’t seem to get enoughJ
I got this leather skirt from H&M for only $24.00 and I simply adore it! I love wearing it with different blouses or cropped sweaters, sandals or booties! This Marc by Marc Jacobs t-shirt is my absolute favorite, I feel like the funky print in the front gives it a bit of an edge! And of course my new treasure, the Phillip Lim bag, I’ve been lusting over for months now, is finally mine! Bows and studs, soft and hard, you know me I love the dualityJ
Happy Easter Everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your week,
Love,
Annabelle

Bag – Phillip Lim, Skirt – H & M, T-shirt – Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sandals – Dolce Vita, Jewelry – Marc by Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Forever 21.

Posted in , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.