Erin Lucas: Style Bistro Interview

Here's an excerpt from an interview Erin did with Style Bistro's Editor-in-Chief John Newlin
SB: How would you describe your personal style?
Eclectic, hippie, rock 'n' roll.
SB: Three things every woman should have in her closet?
Erin: You need a staple blazer because it goes with so many pieces. I love Elizabeth and James, they make the best blazers and are not too expensive. A good pair of jeans—I love Current Elliot jeans. I've got on the high-waisted black skinny ones and I'm [also] quite into the bell bottom jeans these days. A go-to feel-good dress, something that you put on and feel sexy. Every woman should have something in her closet that makes her feel sexy and feminine and beautiful.
SB: What's been your favorite red carpet moment?
I got a lot of flack for this, but there's a photo of me in a little black A-lined high-waisted American Apparel skirt and this white lace crop top. I had so much fun that night. It's this cute little fun outfit and, you know, people are like 'Oh, the Madonna look,' [and] 'What is she thinking, Clarissa Explains it All?' But I don't know, I loved it.
SB: Tell us about your beauty routine.
It's very, very minimal. My hair, I haven't cut it in ages much to my mother's sighs. But I've sort of adopted the whole LA minimalistic [thing]: chapstick, a little bit of blush, undereye concealer, a good brow gel and a tiny bit of mascara. If I go out at night, maybe I'll put on a red lip. It takes five minutes to get ready and getting dressed, like 10.
SB: Which celeb's closet would you love to raid?
Do the Olsen twins count as one person? I do love Chloe Sevigny's style. She wears what she wants and she feels good in it. She doesn't care about what other people think. She's got some really interesting pieces. I like how she mixes and matches things.
Click here to read the article in it's entirety.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.