Louis Vuitton Sarah Nœud Wallet


Here's a wallet that I have not seen before: the Sarah Nœud Wallet. Now, the Pochette Wallet (during my time before it was called Sarah) is my favourite design of all Vuitton wallets. It sits comfortably in the hand and holds a ton of credit and identification cards, with a zippered compartment to secure important what-nots plus ample space for wads of cash...not that I had a lot. The Nœud is a re-design of the Pochette with a studded twist lock and bow that adds extra femininity to it.


Priced at $925 for the Multicolore, it is currently out of stock online so I would suggest contacting your local boutique. It also comes in the Vernis for $940. LVoe it!!!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.