Reawakening: The Diwali Windows

As I was walking around the mall on the last weekend shopping before Christmas (crazy huh?!); without any thought that I was passing a boutique, I was drawn to a soft glow cast by LV's display. I instantly fell in LVoe with the Diwali Windows . I have read about it online but never took the time to feature it as I would have done so in the past. I then had an epiphany of some sorts and cheezy as it sounds, the windows lured me back to the magic that is LV. The simple paper lanterns with their cut-out monograms and prints of vintage trunks was my undoing. I still am in LVoe with Louis Vuitton!!! So bare with me as I catch up. Thanks, guys for hanging in there. I promise to answer all the e-mails. LVoe, LVoe, LVoe it!!!





Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.