Egypt 2010

Hey folks! I'm sorry for being away so long. I must honestly admit that I have not been thinking about Louis Vuitton for quite some time now. I dunno if it's the world wide shortage or the 17% take on Hermès or poor quality that so many of you readers have been e-mailing me about, but somehow I kinda lost the LVoe. Since my last post, Jeff and I went to Egpyt for our annual vacation together. It was abso-f*cKi*-wonderful. To be amidst such grandeur and antiquity is amazing. I'm not going to bore you with a lot of pics since my only LV were my sunglasses but here are my favourite pics. I do apologize that I only have one smile in all of them...
The Pyramids at Giza
The Temples at Abu Simbel
Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in the Valley of the Kings

The White Desert at dawn.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.