Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011



I have been seeing these in my local Neiman's for quite sometime now and the pieces from the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011 ain't movin fast enough. Crafted out of cotton jacquard with hand made accents that remind me of Home Economics projects done in the Philippines, the Pochette Accesoires and Cabas GM pictured here are part of a small collection that is geared to tie us over until the spring summer pieces becomes available. With the ongoing shortage, I assume this will tempt the Holiday shopper. They seem perfectly functional to me but for some reason they are still lonely in their glass cases.
$1090 for the Pochette; $2490 for the Cabas at www.louisvuitton.com.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.