Video: Heidi Montag Reveals Her Plastic Surgery Regrets


Heidi Montag says that she feels "misled" by the plastic surgeon who radically transformed her body.
The blonde beauty says she has regrets about undergoing 10 procedures in one day, including breast implants, a brow lift, nose job and liposuction, and claims she would never have gone through with the treatment if surgeon Frank Ryan -- who died in a car accident in August -- had not persuaded her it wasn’t “excessive."
She said: "It's not who I am. It's something I did. It was a choice that I made, and I wanted other women and people to know, 'Yeah, I have insecurities and so does everyone, and this is what I did, and I don't want to lie about it, and I don't want to cover it up. I don't like lying. It's just not who I am. In retrospect, I do wish I never would have said anything.
“I wouldn't do it again. If I could go back, I wouldn't have had them. It was a lot harder, then I was led on by my doctor. I didn't know how excessive it really was.”
Despite her regrets, Heidi is grateful the surgery did not go wrong or leave her with any scarring.
She added to Entertainment Tonight: "It was a lot and I'm very thankful for how it turned out. It could have been disastrous."
Heidi -- who renewed her wedding vows with husband Spencer Pratt earlier this week -- recently admitted she feels “trapped” in her body because she doesn’t know if she would be able to find a surgeon able to correct the procedures carried out by her late doctor.
She said: "I feel trapped in my own body. There's just no fixing it. Dr. Ryan knows the work he did, he knows everything."

Did you notice she called Lauren "that girl!?" And how interesting to hear Heidi say she doesn't like to lie. Oh really...
credit - bangshowbiz@zimbio, ET
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.