Audrina Patridge: Mani-Pedi Pampering




Treating herself to a little pampering, Audrina Patridge was spotted getting her nails done in Los Angeles yesterday (November 16).
Audrina looked to be in good spirits as she showed off her metallic silver finger-and-toe-nails, carrying her leather boots back to her car.
And coming up in the New Year, Audrina will be getting her own reality show, though it still doesn’t have an official name.
“We start filming in January, there's no confirmed name yet, but we're still working on that. It's basically going to be about me and my Hollywood life, me and my family life, my boyfriend, traveling – everything that everybody just wants to know about, and just opening up.”
credit - gossip center, thanks for the heads up Katie!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.