What did I miss?!

Gosh, LV has tons of stuff that have either been released or awaiting to reach the market while I was away. I saw a few pieces in Canton Road and even took some spy pics. Unfortunately, my iPhone was stolen...grrrrrrrr...but that's another drama. Thankfully, Bengt has kept us well informed. All photos from ILVOELV. Monogram Delightful GM ~ Nothing has really caught my fancy for the past couple of seasons. I thought I was losing the LVoe until I saw this Monogram piece sitting prettily on the shelf. The Delightful is the latest to join the core collection. Released in the standard trinity size, PM, MM and GM. It's a hybrid of the Galliera and Neverfull. I LVoe, LVoe, LVoe the zipper detail on the GM. This bag has re-introduced me again to the Monogram Collection. I have been focusing way too much on seasonal items. (PM $760, MM $855, GM $1100)
Pochette Sobe New LV ~ I am sooooooo into clutches right now and usually prefer a small piece for going out. This fits the bill perfectly. With its simple yet elegant design, the tortoiseshell-esque finish just ads the needed glamour. $965


Monogram Antheia ~ crafted out of embroidered lambskin, the pattern reminds me of old world Celtic quilts. Named after the Greek goddess of flowers, the hobo comes in two sizes PM $2720 and GM $2970
Monogram Aviator ~ jacquard and lamé makes up most of the body of this bag with a bright orange lining drawing inspiration from bomber jackets. The pre-fall piece has a hefty price tag of $3270 though.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.