Andrea - Montorgueil - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

"I study to be a photographer.
For me Fashion is change. Today, my look is
very casual. I don't like people who are late.
I love to take pictures of my friend, Pauline.
(3 posts under). If I had 1 000€ I woul buy
an Alexander McQueen dress. My message
to the world: You don't know me yet, but I will
become a famous photographer !"

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I wear shorts and T-Shirt by H&M
Shoes by POTI PATI
Silk Scarf by ETAM
Watch by SWATCH
Bracelets selfmade
Perfume: "Chance" by CHANEL

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.