Malin and Chiao - Etienne Marcel - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I am Sales Assistant at All Saints Store (Malin)
I wear a Vintage Dress.
Shoes by Doc Marten's.
Bag By Vivienne Westwood.
Perfume: "Amor amor" by CACHAREL.
I love Fashion. My look is Punk.
I love BEn&Jerry Ice Creams.
I don't like Metro.
My message to the world: Live this day as if it was the last one ...

I work as a Hairdresser (Chiao).
I wear a vintage T-Shirt self customized.
Jeans by APRIL 77.
Red Converse.
Perfume: "Touch me"" by Benefit.
I love Customized Fashion.
My look take the wind.
I love to sleep.
I don't like to wake up early.
My message to the world: Don't smoke too much ...

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.