From Malaysia with LVoe


This photo really made my day. Kay from Malaysia writes: love ur blog. i mean honestly, where and how do you keep up with the updates!! and the posts are both recent and so high quality. Keep it up,

I wana share a little story about my latest photoshoot.

Our renegade photoshoot tried to emulate madonna's fw09 shoot with the irene, and it was tough! i can't keep a sincere smile and my photog was complaining that my smile look fake. the only good thing was i got to touch and feel my friend's Irene. oo the monogram was lovely against the shape. i know that in the picture it looks abit like the suede version but i blame it all on the lighting. that's wat we get for setting a romantic ambiance lighting. hehe

keep up with ur blog!!
. Thank you for sending this photo, K! You LVook absolutely amazing. LVoe it!!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.