Hezwl and Daniel - ION Shopping Mall - Singapore

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I am a student (Hezwl).
My dress is from Australia.
Legging from Taiwan.
Jean Jacket from ZARA.
Shoes by CONFORT DESIGN.
Bag from GUESS.
Perfume: I am a DIOR Addict.
Fashion is trendy and confortable.
I love Shopping.
My message: Be happy and love people around you.


I work as accountant (Daniel)
I wear jeans and jacket from Taiwan.
T-Shirt from TOPSHOP.
Shoes from local shop.
Perfume: Hugo BOSS.
My look is trendy smart type.
I enjoy travelling.
I don't like stress.
My message to the world: Don't compete so much ...

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.