Shopping Spree at Bal Harbour


Well, I was a bad boi today! I convinced my friend Arjay to take a personal day to accompany me to Miami's premier shops at Bal Harbour. He was actually feeling sick but I dragged him anyways. I've been to the LV's in Saks and Neiman's but I found myself wanting more. Those were kiosk stores so I wanted the experience of a flagship. It was quite rainy and overcast but that didn't stop us! We strapped in Lizzy (my garmin) and away we went. She was a great help in getting us there through a scenic route of Miami beach. We drove with the water to our left and colorful art deco residences lining the street. It was very LVoely!!! Once there, we made a bee-line to the welcoming arms of the Louis Vuitton Boutique! Here are a few pics of our fabulous LVoe day donning our Damier Speedy with Denim Cles and Aubergine Onatah!! More pics to come of our purchases.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.