Auspicious Day


Well, this day has proven to be very auspicious for me! I am truly delighted and thank God for all the many blessings that have been showered on me today. Among them, Jeff e-mailing from Uganda, my new Le Mignon, the re-opening of my blog, MJ DVD from France, the new mink (ooopsss) and lastly something that I have been waiting for 8 years now. So, when I found this website (as recommended by a tPFer Barbiedoll) that made a Cerises Speedy cake here in the US, I was in the mood for celebrating. Downside is that they don't ship their cakes. Oh well, here's their website anyways: www.pinkcakebox.com for all you around the Denville, N.J. area.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.