Macaroons anyone?


I know I'm a little late in featuring this Spring 2007 number and even though a lot of people would find this bag akin to a home economics project that has gone awry, I still think that the creative process that came up with this bag is pretty astounding. The inspiration: macaroons. Marc Jacobs and his team had to collaborate on the proper placement of each and every button, each and every color. It wasn't just randomly sewed onto the bag as I ignorantly thought. LVoe it!!! These and much more can be gleaned from the fabulous documentary I previously featured. To purchase DVD, refer to my previous post. Vuitton Line: Polka Dot Fleurs

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.