Totes anyone?

Recently I have gotten fed up with my shoulder book bag and have been looking around for inspiration for a new book bag. And I have finally found my inspiration in . . . drum roll please. . . Mischa Barton. Big suprise.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mischa looked so good and so cool carrying this Le Sportsac LAMB tote bag around school and the OC that I have been inspired to find the perfect tote myself. I am just suprised that a tote bag had not previously occured to me. What can be more perfect? It is big, fits everything AND very stylish and feminine. Plus, it can be used for everyday casual wear and is big enough to be carried to the beach or on plane.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The very first on my list of considerations is this very similar white and gold tote from Le Sportsac Remix. I saw it at Bloomies this weekend and tried it on. It looked really good. It matches with everything, it is the right size, its summery and it is very stylish. I am definitely considering it. What do you think of this investment?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also rather like this sand floral tote from American Eagle. I love the casual shape and the subtle pattern of it. I can defintely see someone wearing it in the summer, esp on the beach.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Is this not such a cute tote? I've had my eye on this tote from Intuition for quite some time now. The color of it is so versatile, it has a zip, the words are really cute and the fact that they're made with sequinces just adds an extra oomph to the tote.

Ah. . the choices a girl has to make. . .

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.