A Little Behind - a Lot of Thongs

I am little behind in this column, but I will be catching up.




I just love this sexy crotchless lace thong with satin bow back and mini satin bows in front.

Just right for the hot weather and all those oh so sexy mini and low cut jeans.

I apologies for not keeping this column up to date, but I have been working on a exciting project that I think you will love.

Over the last month, I and members of our team have reviewed over 10,000 of the sexy outfits on the net. We searched the net for sexiest, unique and just sexy - practical items we could find. Selecting the 10 - 30 items in each category that we felt meet our criteria. We then ordered samples and tested the results on our own guy panel. The results are now in, and we have created a custom page of the sexiest, unique and just sexy - practical items. The first page focusing on Thongs is now on line, so be sure to check it out.

My favorites are the sheer thongs with butterfly front, the nude thong with hand and the Playboy Charm thongs, all on the 4 row.

With spring in the air, this is a great time to start planning for those warm days, and to heat up the air with red hot thongs.

Many of the merchants we have partnered with have a "Wish List", so be sure to register, and tell your guy(s) want you want.

I know a lot of guys read this column, so if you want you girl to wear that special sexy outfit for you, be sure to tell her about it and have her fill out a "Wish List". You know we all like lots of attention and we are all exhibitionist at heart - especially if we have a new sexy outfit to wear.


















Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.