C Label Shoes

This friday after class my girlfriends and I went on a 10 hour trip downtown to shop, eat and shop some more. I had an aim, and was completely going to buy these very cool pair of Diesel wedges at Bloomies- but when I was waiting for them to get me my size, I randomly tried on these pair of gold ballet flats for fun and BAM- lightning strikes and I was in love.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And who wouldn't fall in love with these GORGEOUS C Label gold sequinned ballet flats called Lady Licorice?? I swear it was meant to be! The display one was my size and fitted perfectly. It looks very cool with the gold sequinces peeking out of my jeans AND it looks gorgeous and elegant on its own with a skirt! So in the end, I gave up all- the diesel wedges- for my true love.

C Label is a california based label launched by designer Chai Vasquez, with the aim being of romance and elegance (no wonder I am so in love with it). It is a very small and relatively new brand (i.e. not a lot of information was found on it) but can be found at various department stores like Bloomies, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus and online too at shopbop. Here are some of C label's other designs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Peppermint Doll
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ternura
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Modelo 3
As you can see, their shoes are very unique without looking weird, ladylike and elegant with a distinctly LA flair. Definitely a brand to watch out for!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.