Sky High Stiletto Heel Boots - Retro Fashions

I really created a very tantalizing outfit for a 60s theme party I am attending tonight. Push up gold lame halter top, mini skit and sky high stiletto boots.



These snug fitting black stiletto boots fit over the knee and are made in stretch patent p.u. 27 inch shaft height. Did you know that the shaft height is determined by measuring from the bottom of the sole to the very top of the boot. Well, now you do.

Skin tight black material make my legs look sooo voluptuous - don't you think?






Remember 70s - Barbaraella - Twiggie - Mod Fashion - Real Metal Dresses - now I know were the term heavy metal came from. Well, I found a great site with all things 70 - fashions - movies, etc.





I guest I am on a nostalgia trip, but I just love this poster. Black nylon stocking, garter belts, push up corset, bustier and high stiletto heel shoes. It looks great on my boudoir wall. The LOOK is enchanting. How could anyone resist a woman like this? Hummm. This is a look I would love to recreate. Seductive, sexy - beckoning - take me I am yours.




























Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.