Black Bustier - Super Bowl - Mardi Gras

I finally cleaned up after the Super Bowl Party.






Without Janet Jackson the halftime show wasn't so sexy, but I managed to put on my own Super Bowl half time lingerie show - and the guys just loved it.

My black lace bustier, black g-string thong, garter belts and black nylon stocking outfit was the hit of my lingerie half time event.

I just love garters and nylon stockings - they make my legs look so sensuous and nylon stockings are fun to put on - or take off.

I am not to much of a football fan, but I just love the tight ends.

Just love those back end shots when they are lined up and all bent over.

Makes you want reach out and touch someone.



Lingerie Bowl


To see highlights of the Lingerie Bowl - the all girls teams playing football in sexy lingerie go to Lingerie Bowl High Lights.



To see the Lingerie Bowl movie highlights. This is a big file and very slow loading, so you should have a high speed connection.




Mardi Gras - Carnival


Well the Mardi Gras - Carnivals are over.






These pictures are from our friends at Flickr, which is a great free site for hosting your pictures. Thought you all would love to see some of the sexy outs from Rio to New Orleans.



















Receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures by E-Mail


Now, you can receive Hot Sexy Fashion Pictures articles and photos directly by e-mail. Get the complete stories and photos updates delivered directly to your e-mail for free.




Enter your Email





Powered by FeedBlitz



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.