Happy Birthday Harrods Girl!

Today is Harrods Girl's birthday, and I would just like to take this opportunity to wish her an awesome day, partying at Oxford. I am just sorry I can't be there with you guys. But to compensate for my absence, I would like to present you with these wonderful birthday gifts:





A gorgeous bag Miu Miu, I just love the flower decorations!





A Balenciaga bag, since I know how much you love the Olsen Twins.





The heart and white heel Prada charms for you to decorate your bags with.





An mini ipod and a gorgeous Juicy Couture ipod case to go with it.





The complete season of Gilmore Girls, since you are such a Gilmore Girls fan.





These very stylish gold leaf earrings from Urban Outfitters.





Chanel eye shadow compact- as Mischa Barton says, "a definte must have."





Chunky Chloe pumps that you said you wanted for the daytime.





And these darlings, also by Chloe, for the evening.





Subscription to Vogue, a must have for every fashionable girl out there.



And this, the new Gwen Stefani cd, which is what I actually got you for your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.