Louis Vuitton L'âme du voyage Catalogue


I just LVoe it when LV does these Travel Catalogues that showcase their core collection pieces instead of their seasonal "it" bags. I received my copy today in the mail which was beautifully shot in India and would like to share with you all some of my favourite photos. "L'âme du voyage" literally means "The Soul of the Trip" and a wonderful thought as you travel with your LVs. Concept by Ogilvy, Photographed by Carter Smith. My poor iPhone snapshots does not do the photos justice, so check out the digital version and cool videos at http://louisvuitton-travel.com/home.php?locale=en_US.






Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.