We Just lost our Louis V-irginity!!!


Dear Francis,

Just had to share these photos with You........as You were in our thoughts.......when we made our first ever LV purchases on Thursday, at the Queens Plaza store, Brisbane!

Here am I unpacking my first choice of a Monogram Canvas Speedy 35 with shoulder strap............and my brother Riley who chose the 'Attitude' Sunnies in Silver!

Riley is loving himself sick!

Hope you're proud of us!!

Tilly
Rockhampton
Queensland
Australia


Awww...I'm really touched...thank you so much for thinking about me, Tilly & Riley and what fabulous purchases! Enjoy them in good health. LVoe, LVoe, LVoe it!!!
LV Brisbane

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.