A Weekend with Apol plus LVook-See

I had my good friend Apol from California visit us this weekend, so here's a few photos that documented the fun times.
A friend's visit is always a delight but being photographed having breakfast at two in the morning is not.
Of course, a visit to Louis Vuitton was at the top of list.
I was dazzled by a fur and pearl ring though I refrained from buying it. LVoe, LVoe, LVoe it!!!
Instead, I played with the Artsy Empriente! Goooooorrrgeous leather!!!
At least one of us went home with a lil' somethin-somethin...By the way, a few doors down, we saw Chris Brown and his entourage. I was star-struck despite him being an a$@h&le!
After-dinner drinks at Mimong's pad. Their wall of antique botanical prints was a sight to behold. I just had to take a pose.

Sadly, the weekend went by so fast and parting is such sweet sorrow especially if there's a Monogramouflage involved! Thanks for your visit, Apol. It was fun!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.