Stephanie Pratt Reveals Her Workout Secret!

Stephanie admits the key to her frequent workouts is having a great workout partner something she has in one of her former costars!
Stephanie Pratt has been looking better than ever these days and she attributes much of this to her frequent workouts! Stephanie was onhand for the launch of Lipsy London at Bloomingdales in NYC and told HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “I just gave up on working out so the trick is to find a friend for motivation. If I go to the treadmill I will just stop after 10 minutes and I’m like, ‘whatever workout I’m done.’ But every night Lo [Lauren Bosworth] and I talk and we do either a 9:30 am or 10:30 am [classes] and depending on what class and what day it is we will do a spin or a yoga.”
Stephanie went on to tell us the girls both hate yoga but do it anyway to keep fit.

credit - hollywoodlife.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.