Kristin Cavallari: My Beauty And Style Secrets


Kristin Cavallari has a very SoCal attitude about makeup. She prefers to keep it simple and let her natural beauty shine through. But sometimes she has fun with a bit of sparkle too! Here are her fave beauty products.
"I love neutral colors for eye shadows. My favorite is Nars, which also does bronzer and lipsticks that I love. My favorite [shade] is Belle de Jour. I use Armani foundation, which is very light but gives great coverage. Hair products I use are Kerastase."
Kristin's locks are always shiny and well-kept and she let us in on a little hair secret: "I love dry shampoo by Klorane," but there are many brands that will work differently with various hair types."
What's Kristin Cavallari's Must-Have Item for Fall?
The Hills star, who says she can't live without leggings, J Brand skinny jeans or her black leather jacket says this fall, she's planning to keep her look picture-perfect with a well-chosen investment piece.
"I want to get a great trenchcoat and will be wearing lots of bohemian pieces."
credit - StyleBistro
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.