Audrina Patridge: Hills Series Finale Questions Answered

Audrina blogged:
Hey guys, sorry it took me a couple weeks to write my last blog on hills. I'm sure most of you saw the finale. We didn't get to watch it beforehand, we all watched it together at the live after show. It still hasn't really hit me that it's really over. I thought I'd get real emotional at the finale, but instead I look at it like it's graduating and moving on in life. I'm excited for the unknown and what the future beholds!! Alrighty sooooo I have to say that I thought the end was very clever! Because it's poking fun at how everyone asks if the hills is fake. The little montage at the end of each of us were pretty cool. It shows how everyone has changed and matured. It's crazy to think that 6 years ago the hills was similar yet so different! I was the only original cast member on the hills for the entire series!!! At least Whit and Lauren were at the after show for a little reunion with us. And it was also a mini laguna beach reunion with Lo, Lauren and Kristin.
The final season of the hills ended with people moving, getting boyfriends, getting engaged, everyone maturing and choosing their next path in life. It's been a long 6 years filled with lots of change - experiencing LA life on national tv! One day I'll show my kids the DVDs but not until they are older! haha
Now I keep getting a bunch of questions regarding me living on the beach in Hermosa and also if I met Corey through Stephanie and Josh (lol) and also what I'm doing after the hills..... Well here it goes:
As far as me actually living in Hermosa... it was a gorgeous house, that hopefully one day I'll be able to afford!
Noo I did not meet Corey through Stephanie and Josh. I've known Corey for a very long time and for the hardcore fans out there you know he filmed with me during season 4. Josh actually knows Corey and my brother-in-law Kyle Loza. We have a lot of mutual friends, and no I did not set them up and I have not seen her since finale.
As far as what I'm doing after the hills..... I plan on continue going to auditions and yes my reality show with mark Burnett is still in talks. It would be about my life outside of The Hills bubble, and behind the scenes as far as balancing my Hollywood life with my family life and trying to pursue my dream, but also living life and dealing with realtionships, traveling, all along with the ups and downs. My family and a few real close friends would also be on it.
I hope that answers a lot of your questions! Feel free to ask me more, and I will try my best to answer them all! Either directly, through a blog like this, or in the Community!
xoxo
Audrina

I am so happy to hear that her show is still being shopped around - fingers crossed!! : )
credit - Audrina's Official Website
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.