Louis Vuitton Monogram Mat Collection

This is what I LVoe, LVoe, LVoe about blogging. A couple of days ago, I posted an information request from an Anonymous reader about the Monogram Mat. I could only offer photos from Le Catalogue since I don't know much about this line. Today I received actual colour pics of not only the bags but small leather goods as well. Thanks to B. regs, we can better appreciate this discontinued collection in all its glory. LVoe it!!! Enjoy! Is this a Malden PM? An Anonymous poster just informed me that this is the Shelton. Thanks.

Allston Fowler
Webster Street Stockton
Sutter Willwood I LVoe this piece ~ Clochette GM or PM Ludlow Pochette Porte-monnaie
Multicles 6
Muticles 4 Agenda
Agenda Fonctionnel
Ceinture in Monogram Mat

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.