Toggles, Tassles and Fur


Well, I just saw for the first time today this Wednesday's Fashion Show. I do not claim to be a fashion critic but in my own little world (or in this case, my own little head), I would say that I LVoe, LVoe, LVoe this collection! The past seasons were more geared to the "mature" audience. Next year's is all about playfulness bordering on the weird which from Vuitton is a good thing. I know that some of you have commented how ghastly the LVooks were especially with those humongous doos, but dissecting the pieces revealed to me a very wearable collection that may not say 'luxury' but definitely 'forward'. As for the bags, I still have to pick out my faves. What do you guys think? As for me, the first order of the day is an excursion to find an Afro Wig worthy of the LV runway. Visit www.louisvuitton.com to see the vid.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.