LVoe Time with the Family

Thank you for all the e-mails that I received inquiring about my whereabouts and what happened to my frozen blog. The amount of concern was truly heartwarming. I didn't mean to scare anyone but my niece and my brother were visiting from the Philippines so my whole week was spent with them. As some of you might know, a nine-year-old can be quite a handful. So for now, as I have yet to enter once again the realm of Louis Vuitton to update myself and all of you, my LVoe readers, I leave you with some fabulous photos in and around DC from my brother, Lindy.


My niece on their layover

Kristine


Fall Foliage

Final Blooms


Piolo

Silent Witness


Franciscan Monastery Washington, D.C.

Federal Building Ballards

Masonic Temple Alexandria, Virginia

Jeff's Prius

Guess who???

Kris and I


The National Cathedral

Bathroom Mural Arlington Cemetery


One Warm Day

Reflecting Pool


Ysabella



Kris' First Pumpkin Patch

Our handiwork: Harry Potter (designed by Kris) and LV Pumpkin Nose (designed by yours truly...sigh...too bad I'm not a good carver)

The Basilica

Washington Monument


LVoe you, Anak!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.