Louis Vuitton Labels Collection

One of the reasons that I fell In LVoe with Louis Vuitton is the rich history behind the company. I LVoe things that have a story particularly from the past. Apparently, these lables were collected by Louis' grandson, Gaston-Louis. So, is it any wonder then that the Labels Collection would catch my undivided LVoe and attention? Comprised mostly of affordable little knick knacks, they are embellished with old world images of luggage stickers. I know that these tend to clutter one's bag, but surely such delightful pieces are well worth it. Hmmm...I noticed that save for the key rings, most of them have no vache in them...I wonder how it LVooks like in person. Visit www.louisvuitton.com.


Key Pouch Complece $255


Key Pouch $270
Key Rings $200
Key Holder $200
Pochette Accesoires $290


Key Pouch NM $250
Small Ring Agenda $355
Pochette Milla $500 (available in ebene)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.