Core Collection Bags: Popincourt Haut



I was inspired to create this new category when I saw a lady carrying the Popincourt Haut the other day. I have been so busy filling up my blog with what's up and coming that I've forgotten the pieces that have stood the test of fleeting seasons. The Popin is a triangular bag that is both functional and chic. Carried on the shoulder, it's relatively diminutive in style and is perfect for the petite clientelle. Measuring 10.6" x 9 x 4.7", the Monogram canvas bag has a cellphone slot and inner pocket. I just LVoe the brass globular detailing at the zipper pull. Currently $985. Visit www.louisvuitton.com.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.