The Vernis Rose Alma


I know I suggested earlier to stop talking about the Sprouse stuff but I just wanted to share with you all the Vernis Sprouse Rose Alma. I just photoshopped the Rose so this is not an official picture from Vuitton and the size of the Rose might be off. My manager had a booklet that showed the entire collection and the Alma popped right out. There is also a rounde purse to match the bag. Other items that interested me were the silk rose scarf that is currently available and the Graffiti Men's shorts. Really LVoeing this collection. As of today, no price yet for this LVoely Alma but it is estimated at $2500 with a release date sometime in March.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.