First LVook: Computer Sleeve


I have been waiting for this computer sleeve for ages. First, it was supposed to be released way back in November and then moved to December and last I heard not until March. So I really became excited when I saw it up on the website only to be disappointed. The lookbook showed that the protective foam inside would have the monogram and flowers embossed on it. Now they have changed it to the Louis Vuitton Inventeur Plate design! Sigh, I know that the pics shown in the lookbook is not always the final product that goes into market but the previous design would have been so cool. No wonder it took time for them to release it. Must've been hard to produce the microfibre with the flowers. The product comes in size 13" and 15" and will be approximately $550 to $600, respectively.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.